So I’ve finally finished the outline for the Project Delphi rewrite and I’m pretty sure I won’t be doing a chapter by chapter outline again anytime soon. It wasn’t something that I found a lot of fun. I think I’ll be okay with working on an overall outline, but not chapter by chapter. It has taken me far to long to get it done and it’s been a lot of time wasted.
Now, I’ve just got to get it typed up and off to Owen and we can get cracking on filling in any holes and making sure it’s nicely prepared.
I’m going to move onto getting a couple of the pieces that I’ve got written and need editing. For now though, I’m off to bed.