Up until Thursday this revision of my NaNo 2015 novel wasn’t moving very quickly. Part of the reason was non-writing related but a big part of it is that the first part of the novel is a mess and I need to rewrite it to what I want it to be. Now that I’ve moved into what will be the heart of the novel I’ve found I’m moving along quicker. This part of the novel I found a lot of fun to write and it starts getting into the guts of the world a lot more.
From here on out I’m going to try and do five pages a day. I was going to aim for ten but I’m not sure I’ll be able to pull that off at the moment. I also want to work on another outline for an Apollo universe story. Speaking of Apollo universe, I’m still waiting to get a time where Owen and I can talk. Our working hours don’t match up well and he’s been having internet issues, so we’ve not had a chance to talk in depth about anything of late.
I have had Beta notes returned on my mermaid story and I’m looking forward to going through them. I’m going to focus on those tomorrow night I think.
So far this year I’ve slacked off quite a bit, which is beginning to feel like a broken record to my own ears. I’ve got seventy-six pages to get edited. I won’t have them done by 1st of February like I’d hoped to.