The end of this week has slowed down, somewhat. I’ve not been too well and I’m using most of my energy getting through my working day for my day job, but I have been doing a little on last year’s NaNo story and I’m still not sure just what I’ve got to do to get it straight but I’m liking the process of figuring out what I need to do with each section that I’ve written. I’ve literally printed it off and cut it up into individual scenes and I’m working from there. An early problem I’ve found is that I’ve got these scenes and I need to find natural ways to connect them.
I am going to be focussing on some editing and outlining in these next few weeks. I need to get caught up on editing and I’m trying not to be as impulsive and diving into fiction without being prepared for it. I’ve got a lot of files and notes and it’s time I began to put those notes into outlines (not in-depth ones though) and get some research done so that when I do come to write these stories then I’ll hopefully be better prepared for when I do start writing.