I felt like I was firing nicely yesterday, I managed to edit about twenty pages of The Space Watch (project Delphi) and after I finished that I got about three hundred words written of an as yet unnamed project. This one truly is in the early stages and is just an idea at the moment.
I also got some bullet points down on friday for another project that me and Owen have been working on for a long long time. I say working on its never truly gotten off of the ground but I wrote a few thousand, okay almost ten thousand, words of it earlier this year and although I’m not going to do what I normally do and re-write it all again. I am going to alter a character and add a lot to the start of the story and change a few things which do not quite work.
Editing tonight was rolling until I hit a speed bump. It’s one of those things that I can’t sort out without Owens input so I’m just waiting for him to get back to me. When I hit the speed bump I moved over to my NaNoWriMo project, project Apollo. This did not go so well. The bit I’m writing is not going to well. It’s leading up to a bit I’ve already written and I’m trying to map my way to it. I’ll give it another bash tomorrow.