Yesterday me and Owen sat down and had a three-hour brainstorming session, and despite several digressions into pointless chatter we got a lot worked through. Yesterday was mainly focused on our Planetary Assembly universe. We have a few good stories but because we have them all tied into the same universe we needed to thrash out a number of details so we have some continuity throughout the universe. Already between The Space Watch (Project Delphi) and Project Apollo we had a number of contradictions so I’m happy we’ve got it all tidied up.
In theory we should find writing the universe easier now…..
The one thing that we did not get sorted out though is where I went wrong with Project Apollo. I majorly ran out of steam with it and I’m hoping that when Owen re-reads it he’ll be able to find a path through my bad writing.