Evening all; this is just going to be a small, quick little post (so ignore all typos and other mistakes I’ve made).
I’ve already adjusted the order my vampire series so it fits better into the timeline. Thankfully I’ve only had to move two stories about and one of them doesn’t have anything in it which I’ve had to change to fit in better. It’s a pretty self sustained little story that one.
After going through the first of the collection on Sunday it occurred to me that I have a character that’s mentioned who docent appear anywhere else in the series, so I’ve fixed that.
What I’ve come to realise as I’m working my way through these is that I’m going to need to go over them all again and make sure the continuity is good and in building, and giving the characters some more depth in their back stories as well as getting the surrounding details accurate.
After loosing last night to writing 950 which I’ve trashed today I’m at least a day behind where I wanted to be and I think I’m going to have to revise my expectations a little as I’ve got more work to do. Scrivener is helping a lot; It’s made me think of the bigger picture and it’s giving me an easy way to make notes in the one file so when I come to need them I don’t have to go looking for them in different folders.
That’s enough rambling for one night. I’m going to dive into a book then bed. Come tomorrow evening I need to get dome plotting done.