Today I’ve edited 6671 words on the vampire book.
I have got some words written in a short story so far this month, but not many.
I’m slowly getting back into the flow, making forward progress. As I’ve said previously this edit of the vampire draft is focused on making sure the continuity is right after recent changes. I’ve found the odd sentence that needed a little tweaking as well but I’m generally very happy with what I’ve got.
Speaking of the vampire book. I will be serialising it on my Ko-Fi page next year. I think it’ll fit nicely and I can’t wait for folks to read it.
Right, I’m off to bed. Tomorrow’s a new day.